Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brad's Early IM Gains

For those who don't know me, I am doing IM because my son, Brad, found so much success with the IM program. Recently I pulled out old notes about my son's IM training in 2002. If you are interested in what I saw back then, here's the document.


We struggled for 17 years, built up delayed physical skills, tried counselling, coaching, and even finally the medication route (and I was a special ed teacher!) Nothing seemed to work. At 17 yr old, IM changed his life. Powerful story, and why I'm now an IM provider. I've told it so many times. Recently I pulled out old notes about my son's IM training in 2002. If you are interested in what I saw back then, here's the document. I didn't know alot of the terminology I know today, I just simply wrote down what he said or what I saw.